The goal of ShadowDragon courses is to help you, the investigator, navigate complex investigative cases, integrate OSINT analysis, monitoring and targeting and challenge top tier investigative operators year after year. To achieve this goal, ShadowDragon offers graduated levels of courses to aid investigators to grow, mature and dominate.
Training Essentials Compressed
This course is instructor-led training that teaches basics for successful use of ShadowDragon digital forensics tools (SocialNet, OIMonitor, MalNet, AliasDB, Spotter) and investigative techniques.
- 1 Day
- New Users, Early Stage Cyber Analysts and Investigators
- ShadowDragon Training at HQ; Client On-Site Facility (within USA); On-Line; Additional costs International Travel.
- $2500 per student
- Group bundles available.
Interactive Cyber Competition Exercises
This course consists of interactive scenario-based (Capture the Flag/Cyber Range) exercises designed to challenge the best and most experienced cyber investigators. ICC training incorporates continually updated scenarios to address real-world threats and tactics. This is our first course merging recon, osint, and investigative skills into a full immersive experience. On the 10th level the end users (if they had made it in time) will need to now social engineer their way to the final flags.
- 2 Days
- Advanced Cyber Analysts, Digital Forensic Investigators, Law Enforcement and Government Agencies
- ShadowDragon in Birmingham, AL; Client on-site facility (within USA); Online
- $2,500 per student, ShadowDragon at HQ; Training offered in Dallas, TX; Inquire for per student, client on-site facility (within USA)
- Group rates available. ICC Annual Subscription - up to 12 scenario exercises per year can be negotiated.