Expectations and Goals
Students will become proficient in performing basic to complex cyber investigations. They will leave with a clear understanding of the investigative process and how to use digital tools to perform research.
- Investigative principles and fundamentals
- Link analysis and OSINT
- Timeline Analysis
- Targeting, verification & risks
- Developing real-world targets
- How and when to document
- Where to find clues
- Tips and best practices
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed to be beneficial for any professionals charged with performing cyber investigations. This includes individuals at any level in cyber security, information security, intelligence analysis, corporate security or physical security. We have special expertise in training Law Enforcement through our relationship with DeliverFund.
You Will Need
- Laptop with wireless access, 8 GB
- Maltego 4 – Commercial Edition
- Three current cases for lab time (5-day course)
We Will Provide
- Training licenses for use in class: SocialNet, OIMonitor, MalNet
- Training box
- USB Drive with copy of the course pages
Space is very limited so sign up today!
All courses will take place in Birmingham, Alabama. Need custom training at your location? Click Here
Training in SD RND HQ in U.S.A. Only.
- 2-Day Course - Map, Adapt, Document.
- Fun Packed Practicals
and Hunting Sessions
Buy 3 Licenses, get 1 student pass 3x
Limited time offer until December 31st, 2017 | EXPIRED
- Free Student Pass when buying 3 SocialNet Licenses with API or Link Analysis Platform Integration
US Law Enforcement Special $990
10% Goes to DeliverFund to disrupt human trafficking
- 2-Day Course
1 Year license, 250 Queries/day