Expectations and Goals
Students will become proficient in performing basic to complex cyber investigations. They will leave with a clear understanding of the investigative process and how to use digital tools to perform research.
- Investigative principles and fundamentals
- Link analysis and OSINT
- Timeline Analysis
- Targeting, verification & risks
- Developing real-world targets
- How and when to document
- Where to find clues
- Tips and best practices
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed to be beneficial for any professionals charged with performing cyber investigations. This includes individuals at any level in cyber security, information security, intelligence analysis, corporate security or physical security. We have special expertise in training Law Enforcement through our relationship with DeliverFund.
You Will Need
- Laptop with wireless access, 8 GB
- Maltego 4 – Commercial Edition (Some users will use Maltego if they prefer or Kaseware)
- Or Laptop with Chrome Installed
We Will Provide
- Training licenses for use in class: SocialNet, OIMonitor, MalNet
- Training box
- USB Drive with copy of the course pages
Upcoming Training Options
We will be holding multiple training courses in the fall of 2018. Locations and times will be announced soon. Sign up below to be contacted when information is announced.
In addition you can schedule a customized training package for your group or corporate team by emailing us.