Productive for Both Human & Cyber Criminal Investigations
Using SocialNet, you can uncover identities, correlations, networks of associates and available geographical information in just minutes. Since bad actors likely use the internet to communicate for themselves personally, to coordinate criminal activities or as a tool for malicious actions, SocialNet can be invaluable for both cyber or physical criminal investigations and social media forensics. The SocialNet platform has been supported since 2009 for trusted commercial and government clients.
Integrates Easily into your Workflow
The SocialNet API enables integration into orchestration and playbook tools. It works well with popular link analysis platforms Maltego Classic and Maltego XL.
Free Dossier Template: Make a Strong Presentation of SocialNet Findings
Presenting intelligence in a way that is easy to understand will inspire confidence and support action. ShadowDragon makes the task easier by providing a FREE editable Dossier Template designed by professional investigators and structured to facilitate an organized process.
Available on Kaseware, supporting incident and threat-intel case management, investigations, analytics and more.
Automated with Phantom and integrated alongside existing applications with a layer of connective tissue between them.
- Connect, resolve and verify social media aliases to personal Identities
- Widen scope of investigations by identifying social media associates
- Discover and visualize networks of bad actors
- Chart large and complex criminal operations
- Uncover locations and infer geographical attribution
- Enable robust data analytics
- Utilize artifacts discovered to uncover lost assets and asset tracking
- Intelligence Analysts
- Legal Professionals
- Detectives & Investigators
- Corporate Security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Teams
- Background Investigations
- Lifestyle Analysis